· Adjust manhole structures within pavement
· Complete asphalt driveway restorations
· Continued with landscape grading
· Miscellaneous site clean-up and tasks
Work Anticipated This Week
· Televising of new underground utilities
· Final testing of underground utilities
· Topsoil Installation
· Sod Installation
The contractor has continued to perform miscellaneous tasks around the project in preparation for paving the final surface layer along the entire project site. The final surface layer is typically one of the last items completed to minimize the amount of construction traffic on the surface. Currently, the final surface paving is scheduled for the week of October 12th.
At this time, residents can begin contacting their irrigation and brick driveway contractors to begin having those items restored.