· Installation of topsoil and fine grading landscaped areas.
· Televising of new underground utilities
· Final testing of underground utilities
· Miscellaneous site clean-up and tasks
Work Anticipated This Week
· Topsoil Installation and final landscape grading
· Sod Installation
· Making final repairs to items as identified with final walk-through.
· Paving of asphalt surface
The current schedule has the contractor completing any minor repairs and finishing the sod installation the beginning of this week with the final layer of asphalt pavement installed on Thursday or Friday. A thin layer of oil will be placed on the existing asphalt surface prior to the final layer of asphalt being paved. Sand will also be placed on driveways and the roadway. This will help from tracking the oil on your concrete or brick driveways as well as help splattering on your vehicle. We do ask that you drive slowly over the fresh layer of oil.
Residents will be notified of the exact day for final asphalt paving. We will ask that you minimize your trips along the roadways and no parking will be allowed on the streets. Access along the streets will also likely be restricted due to the paving operations and number of trucks within the area.
Once the final layer of asphalt is installed, the major construction operations of the project will be completed with a few minor repairs and restoration items to be completed.
Thanks again for all your patience during these past several months you have been living in a construction zone.