· Water main installation along Glenridge Drive
· Water main installation along Glen Court.
· Required testing of newly installed water main along Glenayre Drive
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Required testing of newly installed water main along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court
· Storm sewer installation along Glenayre Drive and Glenridge Drive
· Water service replacements.
The mainline water main is now completed, with the required testing of the newly installed water main on-going. At this time, the contractor will begin working on the storm sewer installation along Glenayre Drive and Glenridge Drive. The contractor may also begin to install water services to individual homes once the required testing is performed and accepted.
New water services will be installed from the new water main to the existing b-box within the Village right-of-way. New services will not be installed all the way to your home. During water service installation, water to individual homes will be turned off while the transition is made. Typically the water is turned off for 1-hour. The contractor will knock on the door of each home prior to turning off the water. It is difficult to determine the exact timing of the water shut-off; therefore, 24-hour notice is not given. The contractor will work with you to determine the best time to shut-off the water to the greatest extent possible.