The major roadway reconstruction of Glenayre Drive will continue this week and last for the next 2 weeks as the roadway is excavated, new aggregate base is installed, concrete curb & gutter poured, and first two layers of asphalt pavement paved. The current schedule has concrete curb & gutter layout, preparation, and pouring to begin the week of September 14th and asphalt pavement installed by end the of the week of September 21st, depending on work progress and weather conditions. Residents will be notified of driveway restrictions as the scheduled is finalized.
Work Completed Last Week: (Glenayre Drive)
· Excavate existing roadway materials and install new aggregate base course.
· Excavate and re-install new aggregate base materials in areas where the existing materials are poor
· Remove existing pavement at entrance to neighborhood at Glenview Road and Glenayre Drive
Work Anticipated This Week (Glenayre Drive)
- Continue excavation of existing roadway materials and installing new aggregate base course.
- Continue excavation and installing new aggregate base materials.
- Installation of curb string line and preparation for curb installation on Glenayre Dr.
- Install concrete curb and gutter on Glenayre Dr. by the end of the week.
The contractor will continue to grade and clean-up Glenridge Drive and Glen Court in preparation for landscape and sod restoration over the next few weeks.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding.