· Completed asphalt driveway restoration along Glen Court & Glenridge Drive
· Landscape grading along Glen Court & Glenridge Drive
· Raise manhole frames and grates within the pavement along Glen Court & Glenridge Drive
· Removed existing driveways and installed temporary access along Glenayre Drive
· Lowered manhole covers below grade along Glenayre Drive
Work Anticipated This Week (Glenayre Drive)
· No work on-site on Labor Day
· Excavate existing roadway materials and install new aggregate base course.
· Excavate and re-install new aggregate base materials in areas where the existing materials are poor.
· Remove existing pavement at entrance to neighborhood at Glenview Road and Glenayre Drive.
The major roadway reconstruction of Glenayre Drive will begin this week and last for the next 3 weeks as the roadway is excavated, new aggregate base is installed, concrete curb & gutter poured, and first two layers of asphalt pavement paved. The current schedule has concrete curb & gutter layout, preparation, and pouring to begin the week of September 14th and asphalt pavement installed by end the of the week of September 21st, depending on work progress and weather conditions. Residents will be notified of driveway restrictions as the scheduled is finalized.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding.
Have a safe and enjoyable Labor Day Weekend.