· Continued with storm sewer installation along Glenridge Drive and Glenayre Drive
· Continued with storm sewer service installations along Glenridge Drive and Glenayre Drive.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Complete installation of storm sewer and storm sewer services.
· Staking / layout for roadway reconstruction
· Site clean-up prior to transitioning to roadway reconstruction phase.
· Roadway excavation and aggregate base course installation along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court.
The majority of the underground utility improvements (water main, storm sewer, sanitary sewer) will be completed by the end of this week or early next week. The project will then be transitioning into the roadway reconstruction phase.
Exact dates are unknown, but the contractor is anticipating to begin roadway excavation and installation of aggregate base course later this week along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court. We are anticipating the concrete curb & gutter and 1st layer of asphalt pavement will be installed along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court prior to the Labor Day weekend. During the concrete curb & gutter and asphalt paving, residents will be restricted from utilizing their driveways. We will keep you notified regarding exact dates that driveway access will be restricted.
The roadway reconstruction along Glenayre Drive is anticipated to begin following the Labor Day weekend.
The coming weeks will have significant inconveniences to all residents along Glenridge Drive, Glen Court, and Glenayre Drive due to access to driveways being restricted for an extended period of time. Please be assured, we will do everything possible to ensure access to your driveways is restricted for the least amount of time possible. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.