· Completed roadway excavation and installation of aggregate base course
· Grading, setting string line, and structure adjustments in preparation of concrete curb & gutter
· Pouring of concrete curb & gutter.
Work Anticipated This Week (Glenridge Drive and Glen Court):
· Grading and backfilling along back side of curb & gutter
· Grading of roadway in preparation for asphalt pavement
· Grading for asphalt driveway replacement
· Installation of first layer for asphalt driveway replacement
· Paving first layers of asphalt pavement, scheduled for Wednesday or Thursday.
Driveway access to those residents along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court is scheduled to be allowed by Friday, August 28th. Access might be allowed sooner depending on work progress.
The week of August 31st, the contractor will continue with landscape grading, topsoil installation, and general site clean-up prior to the Labor Day weekend.
The schedule for roadway reconstruction along Glenayre Drive is currently being evaluated to determine if the work can begin sooner than currently planned. The work is currently scheduled to begin following the Labor Day weekend.
Thank you to all the residents along Glen Court and Glenridge that have been without driveway access for the past several days and upcoming week. Your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.