· Completed water main installation along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court.
· Started required testing of newly installed water main along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court
· Completed all required testing and received approvals to place new water main along Glenayre Drive in service.
· Started water service replacements along Glenayre Drive.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Complete water service replacements along Glenayre Drive.
· Complete remaining testing requirements of newly installed water main along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court.
· Begin water service replacements along Glenridge Drive.
· Begin storm sewer installation along Glenayre Drive, depending on timing for receiving approvals for placing water main along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court in service.
New water services are being installed from the new water main to the existing b-box within the Village right-of-way. New services will not be installed all the way to your home. During water service installation, water to individual homes will be turned off while the transition is made. Typically the water is turned off for 1-hour. The contractor will knock on the door of each home prior to turning off the water. It is difficult to determine the exact timing of the water shut-off; therefore, 24-hour notice is not given. The contractor will work with you to determine the best time to shut-off the water to the greatest extent possible.
Thank you again for all your patience and understanding during this construction.
Have a safe and happy July 4th Holiday.