· Completed water service replacements along Glenayre Drive
· Completed required testing of newly installed water main along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court
· Began storm sewer installation along Glenayre Drive.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Continue with storm sewer installation along Glenayre Drive
· Begin water service replacements along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court
New water services are being installed from the new water main to the existing b-box within the Village right-of-way. New services will not be installed all the way to your home. During water service installation, water to individual homes will be turned off while the transition is made. Typically the water is turned off for 1-hour. The contractor will knock on the door of each home prior to turning off the water. It is difficult to determine the exact timing of the water shut-off; therefore, 24-hour notice is not given. The contractor will work with you to determine the best time to shut-off the water to the greatest extent possible.
We have been attempting to contact each of the residents along the project site that are getting a storm sewer service stub to determine the location of existing drains or preferred location of the service. If you have not been contacted yet, please request to speak with Jeff Yonke on-site. If you cannot find Jeff Yonke onsite, please contact Russ Jensen at 847-904-4418 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to meet.
Your assistance and cooperation in these matters is greatly appreciated.