· Installed storm sewer along Glenayre Drive from Central Road to Glenridge Drive
· Started installation of storm sewer services along Glenayre Drive.
· Started water service replacements along Glenridge Drive
· Connected new water main to existing water main at intersection of Central Road and Glenayre Drive.
Work Anticipated This Week:
· Complete water service replacements along Glenridge Drive
· Water service replacements along Glen Court
· Connect existing water main to newly installed water main at the intersection of Glenridge Drive and Central Road
· Begin storm sewer installation along Glenridge Drive
New water services are being installed from the new water main to the existing b-box within the Village right-of-way. New services will not be installed all the way to your home. During water service installation, water to individual homes will be turned off while the transition is made. Typically the water is turned off for 1-hour. The contractor will knock on the door of each home prior to turning off the water. It is difficult to determine the exact timing of the water shut-off; therefore, 24-hour notice is not given. The contractor will work with you to determine the best time to shut-off the water to the greatest extent possible.
Water service replacement along Glen Court are scheduled for Tuesday and Wednesday, July 21st and 22nd, this week. Due to construction activity within the cul-de-sac, we are requesting residents park their vehicles along Glenridge Drive during normal working hours (7 AM to 5 PM). Thank you in advance for all your patience during this time.
Thank you to all those residents that were without water for a period of time on Friday during the connection between the existing and newly installed water mains at the intersection of Glenayre Drive and Central Road. Another water main shut down for the connection at Glenridge Drive and Central Road is scheduled for this week. Residents will be notified 24 hours in advance of any water main shut down.