· Paving of first two layers of asphalt pavement.
· Landscape grading behind previously installed concrete curb & gutter.
· Fine grading of roadway
· Asphalt driveway restoration
· Concrete driveway restoration
· Access to driveways is allowed as of Friday, August 28th.
Work Anticipated This Week
· Install and grade topsoil along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court
· Removal of existing driveways along Glenayre Drive, temporary access will be provided.
· Staking / Layout for roadways improvements along Glenayre Drive
· Removal of existing asphalt pavement along Glenayre Drive
· Excavating of existing materials to sub-grade along Glenayre Drive
· Installation of aggregate base along Glenayre Drive
Driveway access has been restored along Glenridge Drive and Glen Court due to the concrete curb & gutter installation and asphalt paving. Thank you to all those residents that were without access to your driveways for approximately 10 days, your patience and understanding was greatly appreciated.
The contractor will continue to grade and clean-up Glenridge Drive and Glen Court in preparation for landscape and sod restoration over the next week or so.
The contractor will also begin the roadway reconstruction phase along Glenayre Drive. Work will include removal of existing driveways, construction layout, roadway excavation, and installation of aggregate base course.
The current schedule has the contractor performing concrete curb & gutter installation and asphalt paving beginning the week of September 14th through September 24th, depending on work progress and weather conditions.
Thank you again to all the residents that have been living in the construction area for the past several months. We understand the difficulties and inconveniences that are caused with living through a construction project and are doing everything possible to make the project go as quickly as possible.